Valentine's Day {Beloved} Minis!

Do you ever feel like you are so busy managing life you forget to focus on the most important person in you life?  Don't feel bad, I have those days the first time I say hi to my husband is when the baby is put to bed.  How tragic!!

This Valentine's Day I challenge you to do something just for you and that special person.  No kids, no distractions.  Crazy thought, I know :)

Not sure where to start?! Don't worry, I have you covered!

Want to see what it would look like?


Ready to book your session? Here's what you need to know!


Who: you + your person (12 spots available; must fill 6 to hold sessions)
What: 20-minute beloved sessions + 10 digital images
When: Saturday, February 14th (2 spots per hour)
Where: EastPort banquet center in East Peoria, IL
Cost: $75 ($25 due upon booking via paypal)

visit: www.AshaMariePhotography.com or email: ashley@ashamariephotography.com for more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Ashley

 photo 664ce954-c914-4a14-817e-5a7cbd9b29a1_zps4ae350da.jpg
I’m Ashley! A lover of light, foggy mornings, prime lenses, hot coffee, red wine, laughing until I cry, fabulous fonts, genuine emotions, front porches, and making new friends. I live in Lacon, Illinois with my delicious son, wonderful husband, and 2 loyal labs. Please, send me a note and let's chat about this crazy life we are both trying to figure out ♥